27 Ways to Lose Fat, Look Great, and Feel Even Better
- Have a clearly defined goal. What do you want to achieve? Put it down on paper. Study it.
- Move at least 5 hours per week. This is in addition to your structured exercise. Those who train usually move for 1 hour/day and sit the rest.
- Have a vegetable with every single meal. At least 5 total servings per day.
- Drink more water.
- Eliminate soda.
- Eat more fruit. At least 3 servings per day.
- Have at least 3 vegetarian days per week.
- Eat breakfast every single day.
- Don’t clean your plate each meal. Always leave some on your plate.
- Eat until you’re satisfied, not stuffed.
- Include a lean protein with each meal and snack.
- Eat 1 oz of raw nuts each day (unless you’re allergic).
- Fill up half your plate with fruits or veggies — at every meal.
- Put your fork down between bites. Eating more slowly is a simple way to lose fat.
- Eat with your non dominant hand. It will slow you down (see tip #15)
- Sleep more. At least 7 hours each night, ideally 8+
- Increase the intensity of your workouts.
- Use smaller bowls and plates when you eat
- Eat clean 90% of the time and "relax" the other 10%
- Eat with your non dominant hand. This will slow down your eating.
- Get a pedometer and walk at least 10,000 steps each day
- Keep a food journal. This act alone will help you lose fat.
- Eliminate added sugars.
- Eat cold water, wild caught fish at least twice per week
- Eat more fiber. That means replacing junk carbs with whole grains and eating more fruits and veggies.
- Don’t eat while distracted. You’ll eat more calories when you’re not aware of what’s going in your mouth.
Leave a Reply