4 Comments

27 Ways to Lose Fat, Look Great, and Feel Even Better

  1. Have a clearly defined goal.  What do you want to achieve?  Put it down on paper.  Study it.
  2. Move at least 5 hours per week.  This is in addition to your structured exercise.  Those who train usually move for 1 hour/day and sit the rest. 
  3. Have a vegetable with every single meal.  At least 5 total servings per day.
  4. Drink more water.
  5. Eliminate soda.
  6. Eat more fruit.  At least 3 servings per day.
  7. Have at least 3 vegetarian days per week.
  8. Cook.
  9. Eat breakfast every single day.
  10. Don’t clean your plate each meal.  Always leave some on your plate.
  11. Eat until you’re satisfied, not stuffed.
  12. Include a lean protein with each meal and snack.
  13. Eat 1 oz of raw nuts each day (unless you’re allergic).
  14. Fill up half your plate with fruits or veggies — at every meal.
  15. Put your fork down between bites.  Eating more slowly is a simple way to lose fat.
  16. Eat with your non dominant hand.  It will slow you down (see tip #15)
  17. Sleep more.  At least 7 hours each night, ideally 8+
  18. Increase the intensity of your workouts
  19. Use smaller bowls and plates when you eat
  20. Eat clean 90% of the time and "relax" the other 10%
  21. Eat with your non dominant hand.  This will slow down your eating.
  22. Get a pedometer and walk at least 10,000 steps each day
  23. Keep a food journal.  This act alone will help you lose fat.
  24. Eliminate added sugars.
  25. Eat cold water, wild caught fish at least twice per week
  26. Eat more fiber.  That means replacing junk carbs with whole grains and eating more fruits and veggies.
  27. Don’t eat while distracted.  You’ll eat more calories when you’re not aware of what’s going in your mouth.
Be Sociable, Share!

Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp_related_posts() in /home/content/m/o/h/mohrhosting/html/wp-content/themes/bfa-roundtabs/single.php on line 25